【N-ai chef să citești în engleză? Nu-i bai! Vezi varianta în română.】
Right now I’m in Mfangano, Kenya.
After more than 3 months since the guys abandoned me in Africa and I’ve transformed into a female touring Africa solo, I got back to exactly the same place where I’ve started this small blog, exactly the same host, on the same couch, using the same WiFi: Maun, Botswana. It feels like I’m in a Mario game in which I didn’t manage to level up, so I had to go back.
For a while, my host was a funny French guy, one of the many pilots in this town/village. In fact, I think Maun must be the place with the most pilots on square kilometer out there.
I was in Maun for about 3 months, I was a house-sitter for about a month for a wonderful house close to Thamalakane river.
After that, I had to go one more level down in my Mario game, and arrived in Livingstone, Zambia. I’ve been there for about a month and a half, working in a small hostel owned by a local for free accommodation, food and…rafting trips on Zambezi! Not such a bad deal, although by the end of it, I was a bit edgy.
One more Mario step found me in Tanzania. I was in a small village called Kaole for about two months, helping with the setup of a bar and restaurant.
Where have I been until I got here?
- 23rd October – present – Mfangano island, Kenya
- 22nd October – Mbita, Kenya
- 13th – 21st October – Nairobi, Kenya
- 10th – 12th October – Zanzibar, Tanzania
- 8th – 9th October – Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
- 12th August – 8th October – Kaole, Tanzania
- 11th August – Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
- 8th – 10th August – on the train to Tanzania
- 24th July – 8th August – Lusaka, Zambia
- 14th June – 23rd July – Livingstone, Zambia
- 22nd March – 13th June – Maun, Botswana
- 18th – 21st March 2017 – Kasane, Botswana
- 16th -17th March 2017 – Ngoma, Namibia
- 13th – 15th March 2017 – Bukalo, Namibia
- 10th – 12th March 2017 – Katima, Namibia
- 9th March 2017 – Kongola and Singalamwe, Namibia
- 8th March 2017 – Nkurenkuru, Namibia
- 1st – 8th March 2017 – Rundu, Namibia
- 12th -28th February 2017 – Walvis Bay, Namibia
- 10th – 12th February 2017 – Windhoek, Namibia
- 31st January – 10th February 2017 – Walvis Bay, Namibia
- 26th – 31st January 2017 – Rundu, Namibia
- 18th – 26th January 2017 – Walvis Bay, Namibia
- 12th – 18th January 2017 – Windhoek, Namibia
- 8th – 12th January 2017 – Walvis Bay, Namibia
- 7th January 2017 – Spitzkoppe, Namibia
- 29th December 2016 – 6th January 2017 Walvis Bay, Namibia
- 22nd – 29th December 2016 – Swakopmund, on the coast of the South Atlantic Ocean
- 18th – 22nd December 2016 – Windhoek, capital city of Namibia
- 11th – 18th December 2016 – Gaborone, capital city of Botswana
- 1st – 11th December 2016 – Maun, the most touristic place in Botswana
- 25th – 30th November 2016 – Livingstone, Zambia
- 23rd – 25th November 2016 – Lusaka, the capital city of Zambia
- 20th – 23rd November 2016 – crossing Tanzania by train
- 17th – 20th November 2016 – Kigoma, Tanzania
- 15th – 17th November 2016 – Mwanza, Tanzania
- 13th November 2016 – stuck for a whole day (22 hours) in the wonder bus that broke 3 times on the way (Mghamba company)
- 11th – 12th November 2016 – Babati, Tanzania
- 10th November 2016 – Kolo (Kondoa), Tanzania
- 8th – 9th November 2016 – Katesh (Mt. Hanang), Tanzania
- 7th -8th November 2016 – Arusha, Tanzania
- 6th – 7th November 2016 – Moshi, Tanzania
- 5th November 2016 – Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
- 2nd – 5th November 2016 – Zanzibar, Tanzania
- 30th October – 2nd November 2016 – Berlin, Germania